What You Need to Know

It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been away, chances are you’ll need a plan of action before returning to Ireland. We’ve outlined some essential information below to help you plan your return.

We also also collaborated with Irish community Services Midwest, Chicago to bring you a series of short recorded videos talking through frequently asked questions on returning to Ireland with tips on how to prepare here.

We’d also suggest you take a look at the returning to Ireland section on the Citizens Information’s website for more detailed information.