1. DONATE ON LINE
Make a Donation to Crosscare through the Pal Pay System by clicking on the button “Donate”. This is a Secure Transaction Area.
2. DONATE BY CREDIT CARD
For donations by credit card, please contact us at (01) 836 0011 and provide:
Type of card
Name on card
3. DONATE BY MONEY TRANSFER OR STANDING ORDER
Donations can be made electronically to our bank account at:
Account Name: CROSSCARE
Crosscare Account No: 1001 3438
Sort Code: 90 00 17
Bank: Bank of Ireland, College Green, Dublin 2
4. PAYROLL GIVING
A Give As You Earn Scheme with your employer, payroll Giving is an easy and tax-effective way to support Crosscare. By donating a small amount each month from your salary, you can be making a big difference to someone else’s life.
5. TAX RELIEF FOR DONATIONS MADE TO CROSSCARE
Under the tax relief for Designated Charities scheme CROSSCARE can obtain a refund on the tax paid by individuals who are taxed under the PAYE tax system. This means the value of your donation will be increased, for example if you donate at least €250 (minimum qualifying amount) in the tax year and paid tax at a rate of 42%, CROSSCARE is entitled to a repayment of €181 (250/58 * 42) making your total donation €431. Similarly the total value of a donation if you paid tax at a rate of 20% is €312.50. The appropriate form (CHY2) is available for download below or you can go to www.revenue.ie for more information.
Crosscare works hard to ensure all of our services are as efficient as possible, all moneys generated through donation go directly into service provision and not administrative charges, an example of how the money may be spend is;
- €50,000 to refurbish our respite house in Wexford for family and carers respite breaks
- €6500 helps run a Carer Support Group
- €3000 puts a family through a course of family therapy with Teen Counselling
- €1900 gives support to a carer for one year
- €1000 cost of running the Crosscare Food Bank van for one year
- €600 will support and train a Crosscare volunteer
- €500 for a family if they have to pay for Alcohol and Drug Counselling
- €35 supports a young person for a week in the Youth Aftercare Support Service
- €10 will give our homeless clients a “Hospitality Pack” (toothbrush, hot meal, shower gel, towel)
- €8 cost of design and printing of our migrant packs for returning Irish.
- €2 will make a three course meal at our Food Centres